Saturday, August 22, 2009


No I had to go get four signatures and I could only get two of them because two of them weren’t home. They sent letters but the letters weren’t responded to because the two homes were bleeping empty. It’s just this mind-blowing waste of time.
And then to be thrown to the fire department, it’s just like, wow. I can’t wait to explain that to the judge – if the judge will listen to me. I’ll tell the judge – particularly as you say you lost your case and the judge has deference for Torrance, I’ll be public in court and say, “I will be appealing this so I hope you take this very seriously.”
And so that’s the latest on my case with the Torrance Hillside Overlay. I still don’t have my permit and I’m now stuck at the Fire Department who thinks they should be doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment